Always ready to Make Money

I am a specialist in payroll and small business taxes. I am an employee of IRS and what I do all day is talk to attorney's, CPA's, and business owners. Advising them on how to do payroll, fill out tax forms (940's, 941's, 943's, 945's), adjust accounts, and advise them on how to correct errors. I also assign Employer Identaification Numbers/Tax Identification Numbers etc. Hopefully, that won't scare you away! But if you have questions, I will try to answer them or direct you to where you can find the answer.

I am always willing to help.

Syndicate content