Begining the process

Begining the process

In order to lock up a contract, which one of the forms one needs to full out? Is it the "Agreement to Purchase" or "Purchase or Sale agreement?" Can someone give me an example of the way to full out the correct form? Would appreciate an IM from anyone who is willing to help.



Are you re-assigning the

Are you re-assigning the deal to another investor or buying the property as a "Hold"


Im gonna make him an offer he cant refuse


Here's a completed purchase agreement that Anita has provided for reference.
Keep in mind this is one for California. It is an excellent example. (Thanks again, Anita!). You can use a generic or your state-approved form (I go with state-approved and add addendums, myself).

Good luck in your REI!!



"Obstacles can slow you down, but they can only stop you with your permission." Dean Graziosi (BARM pg 101)

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

For a little about me, welcome to the site, and a few tips for new DG family members, click on this link:

Syndicate content