How do you find probate information? Most of the information is going to be different in each area. I have posted some ways you may look for or what you may be looking for in your area:
• In the classified section of your newspaper, under Legal Notices, you will find probate or death notices*
• In most states, the notice is called Notice to Creditors
• Depending on your state, probate notices could also be called:
– Notice of Administration (Florida, Indiana)
– Notice to Debtors and Creditors (Georgia)
– Notice of Letters Testamentary Granted (Missouri)
– Notice to Interested Persons (Oregon)
– Notice to Administer Estate of _________ (California)
• State statutory codes state that Notices to Creditors must be printed in a newspaper of general circulation in the county of residence of the deceased, usually three times in two weeks or ten working days.
I hope you find this information usefull when looking for probate infomation.
If you would like the chance to work with me or one of my fellow real estate investor coaches and our advanced training programs, give us a call anytime to see if Dean's Real Estate Success Academy and our customized curriculum is a fit for you. Call us at 1-877-219-1474 ext. 125