When someone passes away you will find that:
• Within ten days of a death, the funeral home will receive an official Death Certificate from the coroner’s office, county registrar, or Clerk of the Courts
• The probate file will be established by the Probate Department
– If there is nothing to probate, no file is established
– The information about probate cases will be located in the Probate Department at you local courthouse
– They maintain a file but it is only by name and case number.
If you have it in good with the coroner's they may be able to lead to more information with the probate as well. Don't forget that most of your information will come from the county / probate department.
If you would like the chance to work with me or one of my fellow real estate investor coaches and our advanced training programs, give us a call anytime to see if Dean's Real Estate Success Academy and our customized curriculum is a fit for you. Call us at 1-877-219-1474 ext. 125