How do you develop a winner’s attitude? Here are the basics. Do these things on a consistent basis and you will transform your life:
1. Watch “The Secret” or read "The Law of Attraction" by any author (there's a lot of them out there).
2. Buy everything by Anthony Robbins, Joel Osteen or any other motivational speaker you enjoy.
3. Read Think and Grow Rich and Keys to Success by Napoleon Hill and do the exercise “Definite Major Purpose”. Both good reads!
4. Always have motivational book that makes you feel good or CDs or videos like EFT with Brad Yates. I recommend Become a Better You by Joel Osteen. Positioning Yourself by T.D. Jakes. These are great reads too! It all starts with your thoughts. Change your thoughts and you will change your life.
5. Listen only to motivational cds or tapes when driving. The driver next to you might think you're a little weird, but who cares?
6. Start controlling your thoughts and monitoring your self-talk. Change your I can't to I can, your I won't to I will. Keep telling yourself positive things. Whatever you think about you will attract. Your dominant thoughts will find a way to manifest it.
7. Every morning when you awake and every evening before bed keep repeating your goals and visualizing them. Do this religiously. Feel it as if it's happening now. Live each day in the moment, the present is a gift, enjoy and savor each minute of it.
(It takes 21 days to form a new habit, so try it at least that long).
Here are my daily affirmations:
-I have more than enough time
-I am the greatest (like Mohamed Ali)
-I make a difference in the world
-I can do anything through Christ that strengthens me
-I am loved, loving and beloved
-I am abundantly wealthy
-I am youthful and energetic
-My life is fantastic and easy
-I am grateful for each experience in my life
-I am happy, healthy and whole
-The Universe supplies all my needs immediately
-Money flows to me easily and frequently
-I am excited about today
-I am receiving all the good in my life today
-I am divinely guided and protected
8. This may be hard, but try to limit your exposure to negative people. Go only where you are celebrated, not tolerated. You are worth too much to surround yourself with nay sayers, cynics and critics. Hang around goal oriented people with the same mindset, who support you.
Like the DG family!
Remember, you are designed with seeds of greatness and destined for success. You are a decendant of the royal bloodline. God's precious child, he has counted and numbered every hair on your head.
Psalms 118:23 "This is the LORD's doing; it is marvelous in our eyes."