Here is what someone else posted on one of my forums. I thought it was good and wanted others to see it.
1) FIND THE PROPERTY
2) QUALIFY THE PROPERTY
3) IF REHABBING (INCLUDE ARV IN SELLING PRICE) after rehap value
3) DECIDE ON TYPE OF FINANCING (CREATIVE DEAL)
5) MAKE THE OFFER,(SUBMIT CONTRACT)
Of course there is the details to the above found in the book, that's just an overview.
1) Line up your team (..so you are ready when the deal comes.)
INVESTORS/ ATTORNEY/ TITLE CO/ GOOD CONTRACT
2) FIND A REAL ESTATE INVESTMENT CLUB IN YOUR AREA
3) NOW WE ARE READY TO FIND PROPERTY ...(using techniques from Anita Conf Call & Dean's Book)
4) THEY ADVISED THAT 80% WILL BE SPENT ON RESEARCH... (be patient)
5) I THINK MARKETING IS KEY, BUT IF THE FUNDS AREN'T THERE THEN, WAIT TILL THE FIRST DEAL HITS THEN INVEST IN MARKETING. (there is a lot of good info on this site about free marketing)
THE MENTORING AND ONE ON ONE ON DEAN'S SITE "KICKS BUTT".
WE GET REAL TIME Q&A HERE.
GOTTA LOVE IT!
If you would like the chance to work with me or one of my fellow real estate investor coaches and our advanced training programs, give us a call anytime to see if Dean's Real Estate Success Academy and our customized curriculum is a fit for you. Call us at 1-877-219-1474 ext. 125