1) BUDGET: establish a bottom-line budget before you start the job.
2) TOTAL JOB COST ESTIMATE: estimate within 5% how much the total fix-up is going to cost.
3) LABOR: hire competent tradesmen & contractors.
4) JOB SUPERVISION: if you don't have the time to supervise the job yourself, hire a professional to do it for you.
5) QUALITY CONTROL: have all the completed work inspected to make certain that it has been done in a professional manner & in accordinance with building codes.
6) WORK SCHEDULE: set a schedule to complete the entire job.
7) COMPLETION DATE: put completion dates in all of your contracts, YOUR HERO, SULLY.
YOUR HERO, SULLY