I Tried posting this as one article but I was not able to for some reason. So you will get this information in two parts.
Here is an article found on www.manufacturedhousing.org that lists 3 reasons to purchase mobile homes.
There are many variables involved in the price of manufactured homes. There are features, floor plans, and details that prevent a simple answer. The sales price for a new manufactured home ranges from under $20,000 for a single-section home with basic features to prices in excess of $100,000 for a deluxe multisection home. Depending on the region of the country, construction cost per square foot for a new manufactured home averages anywhere from 10 to 35 percent less than a comparable site-built home, excluding the cost of land.
For an in-depth comparison, click here.
There Are Major Benefits To Building Your Home In A Factory
- All aspects of the construction process are controlled.
- The weather doesn’t interfere with construction and cause delays.
- All technicians, craftsmen and assemblers are on the same team and
- Inventory is better controlled and materials are protected from theft and
- All construction materials, as well as interior features and appliances are
purchased in volume for additional savings.
- Cost of interim construction financing is significantly reduced or
- All aspects of construction are continually inspected by not one, but
If you would like the chance to work with me or one of my fellow real estate investor coaches and our advanced training programs, give us a call anytime to see if Dean's Real Estate Success Academy and our customized curriculum is a fit for you. Call us at 1-877-219-1474 ext. 125