I'm a begginer and I'm as scared as heck! I've looked through the posts and can't seem to find answers to my questions so any advice would help. I've found over 100 REO properties I want to make offers on, but I'm not sure how to start or followup. Here are my Qs:
1. How do I actually make an offer? Do I just submit a contract with the dollar figure I'm offering or is there a form for that?
2. When assigning a contract do I pay for an inspection of the property or do I let the buyer do that?
3. On Dean's documents: How is an "Agreement to Purchase" different that a "Purchase & Sale" agreement?
4. Do I need a "First Right of refusal" addendum clause when locking up a property for assignment?
5. Can I post-date a check for the Earnest Money Deposit until closing?
6. Should I get an appraisal before assigning a property and how much do they usually cost?
7. If I tell a realtor "All Cash At Closing", isn't that dictating to the buyer that I'm assigning to?
I'm going to be calling realtors and asking for property info and then start making offers right away because I need to produce some cash ASAP. Thanks.