I'm taking a market survey to see if my assessment is correct and I am in touch with reality.
Please answer the following in your replies:
1. When was your most current deal? (Month and year)
2. What was it (# of units, SFR attached, SFR detached, mobile home, land, etc.)
3. How many days did it close and how? (Regular or double close, etc.)
4. Where was your deal? (City and state)
5. How much did you pay versus the asking price (the original and final asking price).
6. How many days was it on the market?
7. How did you find the deal?
8. Any money or financing used?
9. What did you expect to net and what did you actually net?
I see the big picture everyday.
Real Estate Investor and licensed agent