I need comps?

I need comps?

Hi all - I have a couple who are going through a divorce and want to sell their property; a 3/2 brick veneer, approximately 2400 sq ft and it sits on a 1/2 acre out in a rural area. They owe nothing on the property and initially told me(called me from ad I ran) they wanted 90k when I spoke to them last week. The man called me today and asked what our offer would be as they have/want to sell. They appear to be very motivated and anxious, but my questions is, how do I get comps for rural area so I can make an offer? This is my first deal so any help is greatly appreciated.

Joseph Arredondo



You can get comps with a local real estate agent. Or check websites like zillow,cyberhomes,totalview,etc. But a real estate agent is your best bet.

Syndicate content