I have a property locked up on contract for 60k and I believe I found a buyer willing to buy it for 65k.
Do I bring my purchase agreement to the Title Co now or wait until the assignment contract is signed and bring all of the contracts to the Title Co at the same time???
And I wont get paid until all contracts are signed and the deal is finalized, correct??
Thanks DG Family!!