Any words from the wise for someone who is afraid of making an offer for fear it will be accepted.
I think I am afraid to pull the trigger because I am not confident about deciding on the best exit strategy. I see deals everywhere, but I can't decide what to do if my offer is accepted.
I don't have money or credit and can't afford to get stuck with a property. I'm sure everyone has been where I am.
Help! I'm paralyzed and I don't want to be. I want to move forward and become gainfully unemployed.