Refering a property to an investor.

Refering a property to an investor.

I wanted to know any suggestions on what should I do to guarantee I get paid. I have a guy that lives out of state that says he'll give me 10% of whatever he sales each of his homes for if I find a buyer for his homes in Cleveland where I live. He has tenants already in all but 2 houses and he has 20 that he wants to sale. What type of contract or other paper work should I use to make sure I get my 10% ?



I would have my real estate attorney draw something up.Then start marketing those property's and find some buyers.sounds like you have a gold mine with the one seller...your first 20 deals. Best of luck on your deals!


"Every failure brings with it the seed of an equivalent success"
Napoleon Hill


be careful

You need to check and see if you need a Real Estate sales license, in your state, to market and sell Real Estate for a fee. As Mike said, check with a real estate attorney.




Watch your thoughts; They become words,
Watch your words; They become actions,
Watch your actions; They become habits,
Watch your habits; They become character,
Watch your character, it becomes your destiny.

Frank Outlaw

For every individual

For every individual property, have him/her sign a confidentiality agreement and sign a finders fee agreement per home for X amount.

Also get a POF thats valid within 90 days to hold toknow they are serious

Syndicate content