I already listened to the recording about the I.E.E and I still have questions. I want to do the I.E.E process because I read about there are limitations with assigning contracts. i really dont know!! That info could be wrong! I also HEARD that this process doesn't involve "ASSIGNING" anything, so I don't need that in the contract. I being upfront. I'm trying to kick off my REI career, and I DO NOT WANT TO BUY A HOUSE OR GET STUCK WITH ONE! I KNOW I WANT TO SELL IT TO ANOTHER INVESTOR. But I think the I.E.E process would be an easier process and make sure you GET PAID! IM REALLY CONFUSED!! If I can get help with the following questions, that would be lovely, thanks in advance! As you can see I'm a newbie to the DG Fam.
1. I do need more insight on this method?
2. In the I.E.E contract...Do I still need the "buy and/or assign" after my name?
3. Do I need to inform the end buyer that I got the home from the owner "discounted"? Or just "act" as the original seller and just tell them my price(discounted price+my profit)?
4. If we agree, what process is better to close for this method(I.E.E)
A. Double closing
B. Ask endbuyer to pay me upfrnt
C. Wait to the closing(gather everyone up)
5. I should have an invoice to get paid, right? If so who signs it(original seller/end buyer?
6. Should I ask for a finder's fee still, even though I have already included my(profit) in the selling price?