Hello everyone and especially all you seasoned investors....
I have had so many PM's and emails from the new people here on the board asking me to step by step explain to them the exact roles the Dream Team members play.
In other words (old pros) you need to "get the hay down where the calves can eat" ...explain the roles of the members step by step to the new people so they can understand.
I will start first with your Attorney you choose for your dream team.
1. They need to first be someone you can get along with.
2. They create your contracts that go along with the rules and laws of your state concerning real estate....and they create contract in favor of you and your company.
3. They keep you out of legal trouble.
4. They go to bat for you on issues that you cannot get done. A good attorney can push almost anything through for you.
5 They can collect your assignment fees for you.
6. They can handle any properties you choose to buy and hold.
7. They are a great source of information when it comes to knowing other investors and where these people meet.
Please feel free to add anything you might think I have left off.
Other Dream Team Members Include...
SHORT SALE SPECIALIST
THE LIST IS VERY LONG...
"THE ARCHITECT OF YOUR DESTINY IS YOURSELF"
"SUCCESS WALKS HAND IN HAND WITH FAILURE"