Know your home owner insurance agent.

Know your home owner insurance agent.

Need someone to refer potential deals to you? Has insight to families that may have multiple properties that may need to be sold from probate, trusts, or to help senior family member have money to live on? Do you need large money loan to complete a recreational property, golf course construction, development money, etc. lending institutions can get this through insurance companies that offer jumbo loans, and do not have to be owner occupied. Has your agent been aware that he may have clients looking for ways to invest money since they are close to retirement etc.

Your home owner insurance agent may be the ticket. Climb on board.


If you would like the chance to work with me or one of my fellow real estate investor coaches and our advanced training programs, give us a call anytime to see if Dean's Real Estate Success Academy and our customized curriculum is a fit for you. Call us at 1-877-219-1474 ext. 125

Syndicate content