Recently in our local news I ran accros an article about a woman who had became ill because the heater in her home was releasing Carbon Monoxide Gas. Since it is odorless CO is especially dangerous. The poisoning occurred over a period of two years and caused mental impairment and nerve damage. CO can mimic flu like systems with head aches and sluggishness; that is why it often mis-diagnosed. Protect yourself, your family and tenants by installing CO Detectors in your home and in all rental property (per manufacturers installation instructions). Just as cars need maintenance and tune-ups, so do appliances. Have a HVAC Tech look at all fuel burning appliances every year. Be Safe!
If you would like the chance to work with me or one of my fellow real estate investor coaches and our advanced training programs, give us a call anytime to see if Dean's Real Estate Success Academy and our customized curriculum is a fit for you. Call us at 1-877-219-1474 ext. 125