Hello DG Members,
A friend had inquired to me the best way to locate properties in his area. I thought I would share a list that I have created based on information I have read in Dean’s books. After reading all Dean’s books it helped me to create a plan and my list as stated below:
TOP 10 WAYS TO FIND PROPERTIES IN YOUR AREA
1. Contact Realtors and get daily email updates of properties in your area that meet your criteria.
2. Drive around the area and look for the “for sale by owner” (FSBO) properties
3. Pass out a lot of business cards and network in the community.
4. Create a website stating that you buy homes and people may approach you
5. Contact banks in the area and inquire if they can share their REO list with you
6. Watch for real estate auctions in your area
7. Post ads in local stores stating that you buy homes
8. Pass out fliers in your target market neighborhoods that you buy homes
9. Offer others a referral fee if they inform you of a deal and you close the deal.
10. If you see a property you like, or the worst home on the block, contact the seller to see if they have an interest to sell, even if there is no for sale sign in the yard.
I hope the list helps. Please share additional thoughts and insight. Good luck on all your real estate deals. Believe and Achieve! Indiana-Joe
YOU TUBE CHANNEL - Follow me on my You Tube Channel at Joe Jurek Real Estate Investing Adventures
TWITTER - Follow me on Twitter at Joe Jurek CPA
Joe Jurek CPA