I feel empowered having a copy of my Experian credit report. What is remarkable is the promptness of reporting by creditors to this particular credit bureau. Why is it important to know what is on your credit report?
- To alleviate problems when seeking financing
- To ensure there is no fraudulent activities
- To allow you to manage bill payments
- To make you aware of where you stand regarding
- To make sure your payments are being reported
To the DG family, feel free to include additional reasons.
"You can never get to the top, if you are not willing to climb. Do not look at the difficulty of the climb, only anticipate the view from the top."
"Can't even walk without you holding my hand." (Song)
"Is anything too hard for the Lord ..." Genesis 19:14
"In all things, wait on the Lord."
"Think not of your own deliverance, but trust in God who will give in abundance."
"When you are down to nothing, God is up to something." Unknown
"Our lives begin to end, the day we become silent about those things that really matters." Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.