1. Quit arguing with people about the same old
foolishness! Respect their position and keep it
2. Quit telling people your secrets when you know
they are not going to keep them! But, if you
keep telling them, then quit getting mad when
they tell your secrets!
3. Quit trying to pull people on your journey who
don't want to travel with you. Either they
believe in you and value you...or they don't!
4. Quit complaining about things you can't and
5. Quit gossiping about other people! Minding our
own business should be a full time job!
6. Quit blaming each other for things that in the
big picture aren't going to matter three weeks
from now! Talk solutions...and then implement
7. Quit buying things when we know we can't afford
them! If you don't have self control, then quit
going to the stores! Quit charging things,
especially when you don't NEED them!
8. Quit trying to change people! IT DOESN'T WORK!
9. Quit the job you hate! Start pursuing your
passion. Find the job that fuels your passion
BEFORE you quit!
10. Quit listening to the naysayers! Quit watching
the depressing news if you are going to live in
the doom and gloom of it all!
11. Quit making excuses about why you are where you
are or why you can't do what you want to do!
12. Quit waiting on others to give you the
answers...and start finding the answers for
yourself! If what you are doing isn't working
for you...then quit it!
13. Quit settling and start making your dreams a
reality!- Quit being afraid and START LIVING
YOUR LIFE! CREATE THE LIFE YOU WANT! If you want
something different than what you have had in
the past....you must quit doing what you have
done before and DO something different! JUST
QUIT IT ...... And START DOING something to create the experience you want!
"You can never get to the top, if you are not willing to climb. Do not look at the difficulty of the climb, only anticipate the view from the top."
"Can't even walk without you holding my hand." (Song)
"Is anything too hard for the Lord ..." Genesis 19:14
"In all things, wait on the Lord."
"Think not of your own deliverance, but trust in God who will give in abundance."
"When you are down to nothing, God is up to something." Unknown
"Our lives begin to end, the day we become silent about those things that really matters." Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.