Thankfully we never had a flame spark. Last night, we smelled electrical burning going down to our basement. We checked everywhere and everything for the source, but couldn't find it, we just knew it was centralized by the stairs. After a little while, I began to smell wood burning and the smell of a burned-out match. When I looked down into the basement, I began to see a haze developing in the air. Dad called the fire department and they told us to get out of the house, they were on their way. Well, in the few short minutes we took, we got our two dogs, my laptop computer, and all three of Dean's books outside with us before the fire department showed up! They did a thorough inspection of the entire house and weren't able to find anything, but the smell has nearly dissipated today.
I guess the point is that, if I was going to start at square one after a disaster, I wanted to do it with Dean's books!
"He who is mighty has done great things for me...He has...exalted those of humble estate; he has filled the hungry with good things..." Matt. 1:49-53