I have spotted a perfect piece of property. One that is the worse in a great neighborhood.
1.I knocked at a few neighbors doors, they have no idea who the owner is.
2. I did an online search in the county's public record. I found the owner's name.
2. I went on different people finders' sites. I found one of her relative's name but also discovered that she passed away in 1995.
3. I used the people finders to get the people with the same last name to see if they know her by any chance. I call those with a phone number. No success so far.
4. I am going to send some postcards to those w/o phone numbers.
5. I went on ZabaSearch.com and found a phone number that happened not to be working.
6. I went on Intelius to get the current phone and address, they gave me what I already have.
The great thing about all this is I feel joyful knowing that I am taking massive action to make things happen.
Where there a will, there is a way. If there is no way I will make one.
Any suggestion about the next route must take to get in touch with this person and seal my first deal?
When the going gets tough, the tough gets going.