Well, I need to regroup and draw on the wisdom of the DG family. I'm in a situation where I've encountered the following obstacles and I need some help as to how to get around them:
1) Our town fines people who post bandit signs on telephone poles.
2) Lawn signs can't be posted at intersections unless they're on private property.
3) My county has limited online public records
4) At the county courthouse, the computer system, in the words of a friend who is an investigative journalist who has used other county records, is primitive.
5) You can't search the public records by municipality, only by date.
I know these are a couple MAJOR sources that Dean recommends for finding deals. As a wholesaler, finding deals is going to be my lifeblood.
I'm not intending this as a sob story or a woe-is-me account, I just need to come up with a different way. Do I need to pursue another strategy? Is it time I move on to a county that would allow virtual wholesaling? Thanks everyone!
"He who is mighty has done great things for me...He has...exalted those of humble estate; he has filled the hungry with good things..." Matt. 1:49-53