I would like to start my journal with what I've accomplished and were I'm at now.
1. Started with the BARM book and reading endless posts on here.
I have about 30 Buyers/Investors lined up,(Thanks to all the posts that teaches you how to do this)
2. I had a meeting with my title co.and found them through another wholesale Investor from craigslist.
3. Found a Realtor to set me up with the MLS and I didn't contact him for a couple of months untill I was ready.So basically got to watch the MLS for 2 months and learn whats going on in the market.also saved the props.that I wanted to put offers on.Props that have been on the market for awhile and rehab homes.
4. Sent about 15 letters out to home owners that got NOD's
Drove around and have a list of about 50 properties that look abandoned or distressed.Still need to contact these H.O.
5. Finally meet with my Realtor and gave him my list of the properties that I want to put offers on.
See you at my next journal and hoping to get a deal.
San Diego, CA.
**All CASH House Buyer!**
Refer Us To Neighbors, Friends & Family, Earn $1,000
LIKE my FB page http://www.facebook.com/JandBHouseSolutions