This topic is too cool to pass up so here I go.
I’m currently closing PFRERN (Man is this book awesome or what!)
The present market in Florida is completely upside down in my opinion. It is the right time and the right place to get this REI career of mine started.
I have read most of the material before in my teen years and simply smiled at the idea of being one of those creative investors making offers, selling and closing simultaneously. However, I couldn’t figure out how to plug in and start my new found career.
I’m getting ready & anxious to begin BEREM. I also feel confident enough to take action and lock up some properties that I find through creative ways of marketing.
On a serious note, I don’t have any cash and have a good amount of overdue debt, did I mention I’m currently unemployed (life sucks right now.) This is almost a must!
My get started plan is as followed:
1) Place ads on craigslist for local investors and build my cash buyers list.
2) Send out foreclosure postcards with the 24hr prerecorded message.
3) Present my offers to all of the potential properties and wait for a bite.
4) Write up an assignment contract with the seller and negotiate the bargain price with my buyers list.
5) Repeat and build down payment for future properties.
6) Own homes thru lease options and sell the new found equity as soon as I find the next qualified buyer.
What the mind can conceive and believe, it can achieve...