Hello to everyone. I am new to the DG boards and to DG himself. I ordered both of his books and read about half way through the first book when the Coaching Staff from the Academy called. They actually told me I was reading the wrong book first...I laughed because at the time of the call, I was reading the book, so to say the least I changed books.
My Action Plan I guess is this:
1. Creat a Buyers List.
2. Get an Agent/Broker (In Oregon they are no longer called Agents, they are Brokers.) on my team.
3. Get a Broker on my team.
4. Create some Flyers and post them in the area I have selected.
5. Re-read both books.
6. Stop Second-guessing myself.
7. Do it!!!
Should I get anyone else on my team?
Of course there is the issues of not having any "Real" money to use for investment purposes.
Below is kind of what I would like to do so any input on this on how I should perhaps start out or things I should do please feel free to say something.
1. I would like to buy/hold for retirement.
2. I would like to buy/flip to build a cash reserve for those properties that I do buy/hold, I would have a minimum of 6 months cash reserve per property as per HUD/VA/Fannie Mae.
Thanks in advance for your valuable time and taking an intrest.
((S.N.O.B. = Society of Native Oregon Born)also works if you are from Ohio, or Oklahoma.))
((S.N.O.B. = Society of Native Oregon Born.) This also works if you are from Ohio or Oklahoma.)