I have decided that failure is NOT an option.
I have determined that my focus will be assignments and I am focusing in both the Nashville and Memphis areas. I currently live in Nashville but am from Memphis. I know the Memphis area really well and am learning very quickly which areas in Nashville are good areas to invest.
My goals for the month of October:
1. Assign 1 property by 10/31
2. Qualify an agent and start the 25:1 method.
a. Craigslist ad
3. Build buyers list to at least 50.
a. call For Rent signs
b. call ads for rent in the newsppr
c. check Craigslist ads (We buy Houses)
4. Learn how to do a Title Search
a. look up info on DG Site
b. Google it
5. Contact 5 Law Firms to get on thier mailing list for:
a. Divorce properties
c. Probate properties
6. Overcome fear of the Unkown and make offers!
a. Research the property
b. Research the area
i. Rental rates
ii. Zoning changes
iii. New developments, etc.
c. TAKE THE PLUNGE AND MAKE AN OFFER
THEY ONLY HAVE TWO OPTIONS--TAKE IT OR LEAVE IT
Like Dean says I have to take action.
Action will lead to at least a measure of success but inaction will always lead to failure.