Well, here it is my first entry in my brand NEW Journal! I've been a DG member for quite some time now and have been reading a lot of great success stories, blogs, reading new information, networking with great people, and always checking the new Dean Blog Video every Monday Morning. What made me want to start this Journal was Dean's last video about saying yes to something means I am saying no to something else. And all this time I was avoiding myself from taking action for myself by not putting much effort into investing in myself because I procrastinated and did not believe in myself that I can do it. I've been saying yes to other things in life that wasted time like watching TV, using the computer a lot for non work related things, listening to people's negative talking and laughter that REI won't work. But you know what its time I start taking more action and hold my self accountable to go forward in the right direction.
So here is my life now:
- I am currently an unemployed 22 year old, but I am in a course right now teaching me to do Outpatient Coding and billing and have about another month left until I take an exam for my Certification.
- Thinking about going to college part time to study business to understand it better, not so much for a job though.
- Have been procrastinating in finishing Dean's first book BARM, but lately have about 150 pages left and been reading more of it. I read the first 10 pages of his new book, Your Town Your Real Estate Profits, but need to finish the other one first. (I bought Dean's first book about 2 years ago, but thought it was fake and thought it could not be done in my area, Queens, NY. Also at that time I was in an MLM business which didn't work out for me.)
- Also have no money right now to join REI clubs, or to invest.
- My passion in life is Real Estate Investing, becoming an entrepreneur, music, and becoming financially free. (So I can help retire my mother who works 90 hours a week to hold the house together financially)
So i guess thats about it, and hopefully things will become clearer for me in life because it feels scary going into the unknown but you know what I Don't want to work for the rest of my life at a J-O-B. I want to enjoy life with my family and friends, play guitar whenever I want, see the world with my own eyes, meet a lot of great positive people i can spend my time with, and hopefully one day meet My heroes,(the people I look up to) including Dean Graziosi.
So I guess that concludes my journal for today, but will write more very soon! Thanks everybody for reading!!!
You gain strength, courage, and confidence by every experience in which you really stop to look fear in the face... The danger lies in refusing to face the fear, in not daring to come to grips with it... You must make yourself succeed every time. You must do the thing you think you cannot do. - Eleanor Roosevelt