Hay family, first i would like to wish all of the mothers out there a HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY! i want to thank all of the mother's out there for for so many things it's hard to know where to start, but i would like to mention a few,
thank you for:
* those first nine months of development.
* teaching me to walk/talk and direction needed to advance in life.
* encouragement when i thought no one cared. you always had/have a warm smile, a kind word, and a hug that would chase away all my fears.
* tough love when i needed it.
* that warm cup of hot chocolate on a cold winter's day.
Like i said before the list is really endless, SO FOR ALL OF YOU WHO STILL HAVE YOUR MOTHER'S HERE WITH YOU GRAB HER AND HOLD HER TIGHT AND TELL HER YOU LOVE HER WITH EVERYTHING YOU GOT. CAUSE THERE NEVER HAS BEEN OR WILL EVER BE ANYTHING GREATER THAN A MOTHER'S LOVE!
thanks for letting me share family. lbrown