Just thought I'd throw these out there for those that are having a hard time building a buyers list. I know it's not much, but every bit counts, so yeah I hope it helps.
1. Go to a local real estate club and ask people for the properties they're interested in
2. Go to a public auction and ask people for the properties they're interested in
3. Ask a renter for the properties he's interested in
4. Look for the "I buy houses" ads in the newspaper
5. Go to craigslist, backpage or any other websites that have ads
"Open minds backed by knowledge, wisdom, persistence, and determination equals unstoppable excellence"