Just thought I'd throw these out there for those that are having a hard time building a buyers list. I know it's not much, but every bit counts, so yeah I hope it helps.
1. Go to a local real estate club
2. Go to a public auction
3. Ask a renter for the properties he's interested in
4. Look for the "I buy houses" ads in the newspaper
5. Go to craigslist, backpage or any other websites that have ads
6. Look for the "we buy houses" street signs and give them a call
7. Call every hard money lender you know. Ask them who currently has money and is looking for properties. Incentivize them by telling them you will direct the hard money loan back their way. They may not want to release the information but they can find out what they are looking for on your behalf.
8. Marketing by passing out business cards in places like grocery stores, birthing centers of hospitals, and wedding shops. Wherever people are going through life changes. Or marketing by placing an ad like this in your local newspaper:
I sell homes at 40% off todays already low prices! Call me if you're ready to make money!
Here's a few things you would want to know from the buyers to build a quality buyers list:
• Email address
• Company Name
• First and Last Name
• Company Address
• Preferred Phone
• Fax Number
• Type of property they are interested in: Single Family, Multi-Family, Commercial
• Approximately how much capital are they working with?
• Are they interested in loaning money on mortgages?
• What level of Rehab are they comfortable with?
• How many transactions have they completed in their career?
• How often do they buy property?
• What's their price range and profit margin they expect?
• How much equity they're looking for?
"Open minds backed by knowledge, wisdom, persistence, and determination equals unstoppable excellence"