I recived an email from a associated investor. This email gave me a great way to find buyers that I was not aware of. I want to pass this on to you.
1. Go to the HUD website for your state.
2. Go to the Bid Statics page and write down the addresses every week of homes that have sold to investors. They will be the non-owner occupied homes.
3. After a few weeks these deals will all be closing.
4. Go to your tax records and find out who bought them.
5. Contact those people by phone or send them a postcard with a call to action to go to your web site.
This method cuts out a ton of junk because you will be directly tracking non-owner occupied sales. These buyers are mostly investors who are actively buying properties and looking to buy more.
Best of all once you start tracking, you will have a fresh, updated list of the newest buyers every single week!
You can't beat HUD spoon feeding you a new list of buyers every week!
If you would like the chance to work with me or one of my fellow real estate investor coaches and our advanced training programs, give us a call anytime to see if Dean's Real Estate Success Academy and our customized curriculum is a fit for you. Call us at 1-877-219-1474 ext. 125