Full Color Postcard Marketing
7 Reasons Why They’ve Become the New Direct Mail
By Mike Price
The most crucial aspect of having a high response rate to any direct mail marketing list is to keep your business' name in everyone's mind, constantly.
But how do you do that without annoying your business customers, or divvying up a lot of time and money?
A full color postcard can easily fit the bill if you send one every month or so. It keeps you at the forefront of their thoughts so that when they require something your business sells, you are the first one they call. Plus, they work hard for their money, because:
1. They are very inexpensive to produce compared to other direct mail marketing tactics. A letter, folded, stapled, stuffed into an envelope and mailed costs a lot more time and energy than a two sided, small piece of cardboard with the address and stamp pre-printed right on it.
2. Postage is a lot cheaper when mailing postcards, especially if you are doing a bulk mail out.
3. Full color postcards can be sent quickly — as quickly as regular mail, and may even get there faster because of their size.
4. Small or large full color postcard mail outs cost about the same, unlike full blown direct mail pieces, which can cost dramatically less as the numbers increase.
5. People are less likely to throw away a full color postcard then a direct mail marketing piece. Even if they only glance at it, if they are in need of your services, you've gotten farther than the letter that never even got opened.
6. More versatile than a letter, a full color postcard can be whatever you need it to be: casual, formal, sales pitch or welcome to the area!
7. Full color postcards can be used for customers to send back interest. You've probably noticed these types of cards in your favorite magazine: a postage paid postcard that is already filled out with your personal information, so all you have to do is tick a box or two, and put it in a mailbox. Because it's easier and simpler for your customer to use, it's bound to be used more often.
When it comes down to it, full color postcard mailings are an excellent way to get the attention of new and existing customers at a fraction of the cost, with a usually a larger response rate. Just make sure to send out full color postcard mailings frequently, and over an extended period of time, to reap the most rewards possible.
If you would like the chance to work with me or one of my fellow real estate investor coaches and our advanced training programs, give us a call anytime to see if Dean's Real Estate Success Academy and our customized curriculum is a fit for you. Call us at 1-877-219-1474 ext. 125