30 Buyers list Strategies, Wizzims, And words of Inspiration
These are my wizzims(wisdoms), strategies for building buyers lists, and inspirational quotes. Short, sweet, and to the point. Something old, something new, all will work for you!!! I hope someone finds these words useful...enjoy!!!
1. be assertive
2. be smart
3. be consistent
4. be truly diligent
5. be cordially professional - approachable in business relationship
6. honor your word on big and small things - return/answer calls - be punctual - fulfill promises - every single time
7. maintain integrity
8. learn enough to start - start - continue learning - keep moving
9. follow leaders be a leader
10. follow intuition
11. don't accept poor performance - from yourself or others
12. don't accept b.s. -
from attorneys [especially], agents, sellers, investors - all have set
ideologies and patterns - stick to your guns
13. only you control you - not your past, family, doubt, fear, sin, insecurity, the
media, others' expectations, etc.
14. life is about taking actions - taking actions is about making decisions
- decisions to do something new or do something old
15. don't worry about making the right decision - make a decision - then make it right
16. embrace fear
- a sign you're challenging yourself - use it as motivation - a reason to
succeed - success removes fear
17. reward yourself/celebrate successes - getting started is a success - getting
started again is a bigger success - closing first deal, etc.
18. don't become complacent
19. Keep your formula simple and systematic
20. remember they are just people just like you - on the phone - at meetings - in e-mails - in contracts - they are just people
21. never ever give up!!!
1. Craigslist - sample property pics - other
social networking venues - html ads
2. Twitter -
3. REIA/clubs -
4. Public Auctions
5. Courthouse -
check who's buying
6. Realtors/Mtg. Brokers - leverage future business and volume - ask about borderline
7. Referrals - $ if close
8. Newspaper Ads/Penny Savers/Phonebook/e-mail tree/text
9. Landlords/For Rent/local section 8 office
10. "We Buy Houses" Signs
11. Hard Money Lenders
12. REI w/LLC
14. Google ads/profile
15. Facebook Ads/profile
16. Blog about properties
17. Community service/implement ads
18. Auto Responders - email- voicemail
19. Bandit signs
20. Local News
22. Tell neighbors
23. Open House/auction/raffle
24. Employees - local businesses - local branches
25. Leave messages everywhere
26. Title companies/attorneys - question failed closings
27. Find National investors
-grocery stores -mall - home improvement - dollar stores - mtg. co.
parking lot -agents parking lot - universities (grad department) - Apt.
Buildings - churches
- owner financing - negotiable - or best offer- buyer's market -Own Your
Own Home Today - Take Advantage of Today’s Market! - Low Prices - Record Low FIXED Rates - Good,
OK, Problem Credit??? - WE CAN HELP!!! - Financing IS Available!!! - Rent To Own-Owner Financing -
Creative Financing - FHA-VA-Conventional - 1st Time Homebuyer - Down
Payment Assistance - WE CAN HELP!!! - Buyer Disclosure Process -Buyer
30. ***Think Like a buyer - If your were going to buy this
property to live/invest in what would you do, where would you go first???
For a dream cometh through the multitude of business; and a fool's voice is known by multitude of words.
A feast is made for laughter, and wine maketh merry: but money answereth all
PLANT YOUR FLAG! STAKE YOU CLAIM!
If you want a thing bad enough to go out and fight for it, to work day and night
for it, to give up your time, your peace, and your sleep for it...if all that
you dream and scheme is about it, and life seems useless and worthless without it...if you gladly sweat for it and fret for it and plan for it and lose all your terror of the opposition for it...if you simply go after that thing you
want with all of your capacity, strength and sagacity, faith, hope and
confidence and stern pertinacity...if neither cold, poverty, famine, nor gout, sickness nor pain, of body and brain, can keep you away from the thing that you want... if dogged and grim you beseech and beset it, with the help of God,you'll get it
"There’s always going to be another mountain
I’m always going to want to make it move
Always going to be an uphill battle,
Sometimes I'm going to have to lose,
Ain’t about how fast I get there,
Ain’t about what’s waiting on the other side
It’s the climb
Keep on moving
Keep the faith"
-Miley Cyrus/Hannah Montana
Q:What Shall One Do When One Can Do Anything?
Its All Easier Said Than Done, But Its Better Done Than Said!!!