Hello DG Members,
I have really enjoyed watching the Gain the Edge videos because Dean and the guests continue to give me more and more ideas. I really enjoy how Dean talks about being organized. After all we are in the Information Age and how we utilize our time can determine "good from great" time management.
I believe the more systems you can put in place the better decisions you can make based on the information you have available to you. I believe Big Bold Bodacious Bountiful Brilliant Business Cards Build Buyers - Tracking Results get Results!
Thus, here is the general idea:
1. Get your Business cards today! Do not delay! Most office supply stores like Staples, Office Max, Office Depot, etc. have deals on general business cards such as 1,000 for under $20.00.
2. You want to track which cards work and track how quickly you are distributing the cards.
3. At the beginning of each week count out 100 cards and see how quickly you can distribute the cards. The log can summarize how and where you distributed them such as individuals, groups or even leaving a stack at the local grocery store bulletin board. The idea is to pass out cards each and every day. Each week try to hand out those cards faster than the week before.
4. Mini Billboards! - These cards can act as mini billboards for your business! Yes, how cool is that! The more mini billboards you put up and hand out, the more business you will get!
5. Keep a general log of when people contact you, where did they receive your card from. If it is a grocery store, find more stores. If it was at the train station when you commute to work, network more on the train!
6. Over time you may make changes to your card. Track which cards got you the most calls and work on distributing more of those cards.
I hope this helps. As others have more insight on this, please share your thoughts with the group. Good luck on all your deals. Believe and Achieve! - Joe
YOU TUBE CHANNEL - Follow me on my You Tube Channel at Joe Jurek Real Estate Investing Adventures
TWITTER - Follow me on Twitter at Joe Jurek CPA
Joe Jurek CPA