You should start a blog to help attract potential buyers and sellers. You may not have thought about this approach, but it’s a great free marketing method that takes just minutes a day.
A blog is like a website that you can update easily on a daily basis. A blog can be about personal, business, or both.
A couple of the more popular blog platforms are from wordpress and blogger. Wordpress.org is the most effective platform for driving traffic.
The content you add to your blog is called a “blog post.” Your blog posts can show up on search engines for specific keywords you used in your content. For example, if you wrote a blog post about “Avoiding Foreclosure,” your blog has a chance to show up in front of thousands or millions of potential sellers who go to Google and search for ways to avoid foreclosure.
Benefits of Blogging for Dean Graziosi Students
1. Easy to publish – You only need to know how to type
2. Easy to find – Your audience can easily find your content
3. Social – great way to build a presence in the online community
4. Viral- Your blog posts can be virally distributed
5. Easy Linking- Blogs are easy to link to and from
Cyle Greenwell, President
Max Enterprises, Inc