Have you come across a "Mold" issue in one of the homes you inspected, perhaps in the basement only or through out the house in various locations?
How did you handle that situation, and is it still worth buying the property if theirs "Mold" in it? Please share your experience on this & what the next is to do to take care of this problem. Remember your answers will help others also on how to handle the "Mold" problem. You can also point out other issues that a property could have that it would not be worth buying the property because of that certain problem.
Everyone Can Make A Difference!