My Realtor is looking at a contract that Anita put in the forum and that's why she's asking these questions.
1) Is it recommended for you to initial the mediation/arbitration sections pg 5 of 8 on the CAR form (CAR form is just purchase form for California)
2) The contract example I have shows an increased deposit amount to be paid at close of escrow…is there an amount you want there?
3) time frame to remove all contingencies (ex-loan, appraisal and inspections of property).
4) Should we ask for seller to pay buyers recurring and non-recurring closing costs and if so what amount?
5) Should we ask for seller to pay x amount of money towards repairs required by buyer?
San Diego, CA.
**All CASH House Buyer!**
Refer Us To Neighbors, Friends & Family, Earn $1,000
LIKE my FB page http://www.facebook.com/JandBHouseSolutions