I have a partner who has secured a property, however, we do not have a means to purchase the property at this time! The property has a FMV $150,000 alongwith an adjoining/second lot FMV $120,000 (two parcels of land in all). No property was built on the second lot, except a large garage used for woodworking, RV, mechanics, etc.
Total FMV approx. $270,000.... My partner was able to gain the property for a great price!!! The only problem we are having is neither of us have ANY $$$ to secure the property and the contract has been extended for another month to secure funds!!!!
What we need from the DG family is an EXIT strategy to buy the property, which will put a HUGE profit in our pockets!!!!
Please offer your expertise in order to help us from losing this property????
Thanks so much!!! P.S. We don't want to buy/hold if we don't have to... but, will keep the property once we can secure funding!!! HELP!!!!!