Good Morning DG Members,
I made an offer on Sunday for a REO single family home that I have been watching for more than 4 months. I wrote up the offer on Sunday and provided my pof letter, em check, etc. to the listing broker. The listing broker stated he did not have keys yet for the property so they delayed in presenting the offer to the bank that is handling the REO. This REO has bounced from 3 different brokers in the past 4 months. The offer expired yesterday and now the broker claims he has 2 other offers and is waiting to hear from the REO bank asset manager. I do not know if the broker was lazy (or delayed) in presenting the offer or waiting to give others a chance to submit their offers. Any input or advice from DG members would be appreciated on how you believe I should proceed on this. Thank you for your time and assistance. Believe and Achieve!
YOU TUBE CHANNEL - Follow me on my You Tube Channel at Joe Jurek Real Estate Investing Adventures
TWITTER - Follow me on Twitter at Joe Jurek CPA
Joe Jurek CPA