No I don't want you to walk me through it. But I have what I believe is our first deal. Got Deans books about 3 weeks ago and are trying to learn as fast as possible.
* 1334 sqft 3 Bedroom 2 3/4 Bath 2 car garage house built in 1992 on county land but with city utilities.
* FMV appears to be 164,500 by Zillow and 185-217,000 by Homegain. Are there any better places to go for FMV data?
* Asking price is $94000.
* On the market for 47 days.
* Exactly as Dean recommends and as my wife says "a diamond in the Rough" Surrounded by immaculate and really nice houses on flat land in a nice area. Needs a lot of landscaping work and have not been inside yet.
* Going to the bank to see about a HELOC. We have 11 years Equity in our own home. Then to a lender who caters to investors.
* Value of the home has gone up 4500 in 45 days!
* I think we are at a bottom cycle now and values are starting to rise in some places here.
* This is Northern AZ in a very big boom area. Up there with Phoenix and Las Vegas.
Trying to decide what to do: Rent or flip? Will keep reading and researching. Hopefully can build up enough money to get in to Dean's Academy. Thank you.