My wife and I found a new 4 bed, 2 bath, with a 2 car garage on 1 acre in Pahrump NV. It's been on the market for over 90 days. I want this home for my family and I. It's woth aprox 160,000, They are asking 149,000. By they, I mean it is corpret owned. I wanted to put in an offer of 100,000. My agent said I was crazy and that my plan of offering 40% bellow fmv would never work and result in compleet rejection. But none the less she put in our offer. Two day's went by and she called and said I dont beleave it but we got a counter offer of 130,000. She said I never thought they would go that low. So we decided to put in an offer of 120,000 with the seller paying the buyers closing costs. Now we wait. If We get it at 120,000 we will have 30,000 to 40,000 instant equaty in the house. That's great rite? But hear's my problem I planed on using my home equity to fund future deals. But A heloc will only loan up to 75% of the homes value at my bank. That is 120,000 if I got the home at 100,000 that would have been great but I didn't. I will have plenty of equaty in the home. But my bank and the others I have found have a 1 year seasining term before refinance. Any help on this would be great. Maby the name and contact of a few banks. Thanks for reading this and have a great day.