Here is how to build a list of buyers ultra fast and systemetize a growing list of buyers.
Okay, go to the HUD website for your state. The HUD's website link: http://www.hud.gov/homes/
1. Now find the Bid Statistics section hyperlink and select your city. Hit the search button.
2. Now you are looking at the HUD homes autioned off or still available. You want to find homes that have had offers accepted. Take down or copy and paste the address and date into your tentative buyer's list.
3. HUD homes on the market for the first 10 days are available to regular home buyers only. After that, investors can purchase them. Find the ones investors purchased. The bid dates and last listed dates will clue you into the investors that nabbed the properties.
4. Scroll down to the oldest properties on the list first as these have already closed. HUD requires closing 60 days from the date the contract was signed.
5. After a home has been closed on by an investor, the registrar of deeds will be updated as well as the tax records. Now locate the investor and contact them. Go to the registrar of deeds or the county's tax website for cross referencing the lists of addresses you gathered.
6. Set up the system where you track sold homes. This way you have an updated and steady stream of investors to call or write and to place on your buyer's list.
Brian Powell Jr.
What's money? A man is a success if he gets up in the morning and goes to bed at night and in between does what he wants to do. - Bob Dylan, 1941-?
Risk! Risk anything! Care no more for the opinions of others, for those voices. Do the hardest thing on earth for you. Act for yourself. Face the truth. - Katherine Mansfield, 1888-1923