If you know Dean Graziosi, then you know that one of his favorite phrases is, “Stick with the things that move the needle.” In other words, put your energy into things that can noticeably change your situation. This statement holds true for everything in life — from relationships to business endeavors and everything in between.
You should always be moving in one direction, and that direction is forward.
When you stop moving forward, you stop growing. While the world continues to move around you, you stay stuck in one position. Think about all the opportunities you miss out on when you’re stuck in the same spot! You have to let go of the past and embrace moving towards your future.
If you were looking for a sign to move on, take this as your cue to get going. Gain some inspiration with these 60 moving forward quotes.
Stay Inspired with Keep Moving Forward Quotes
The bad news is, life goes on — regardless of whether you’re ready to move on with it. The good news is, you have a choice. You can forge a brand new path for yourself or stay where you’re at. If you’re feeling stuck at the crossroads of moving forward and turning back, we know how you feel. Take a look at these moving on and letting go quotes to continue forward.
20 Quotes About Moving Forward in Life (And Being Happy)
In life, you will always have the option to remain in your comfort zone or take a leap of faith. It’s time to leave your comfort zone in the past and move towards a new path. Let these quotes guide the way!
1. “Those who move forward with a happy spirit, will find that things always work out.” ― Gordon B. Hinckley
2. “If you can’t fly then run. If you can’t run then walk. If you can’t walk then crawl, but whatever you do, you have to keep moving forward.” ― Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.
3. “Around here, however, we don’t look backwards for very long. We keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things, because we’re curious… and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths.” ― Walt Disney
4. “Accept yourself, love yourself and keep moving forward. If you want to fly, you have to give up what weighs you down.” ― Roy T. Bennett
5. “You can’t expect to move forward if your emergency break is on.” ― Angela Cecilia
6. “Start realizing your true worth and know that you can evolve in the direction you choose.” ― Dean Graziosi
7. “I demolish my bridges behind me… Then there is no choice but to move forward” ― Fridtjof Nansen
8. “A very wise man once told me that you can’t look back — you just have to put the past behind you, and find something better in your future.” ― Jodi Picoult
9. “Change has to come for life to struggle forward” ― Helen Hollick
10. “We must let go of the life we have planned, so as to accept the one that is waiting for us.” ― Joseph Campbell
11. “Life is like riding a bicycle. If you want to stay balanced you’ve got to keep moving forward.” ― Albert Einstein
12. “When you’re at the end of your rope, tie a knot and hold on.” ― Theodore Roosevelt
13. “Just keep moving forward and don’t give a damn about what anybody thinks. Do what you have to do, for you.” ― Johnny Depp
14. “You are not your struggles. You are the survivor who keeps moving forward in spite of them.” ― Lori Deschene
15. “Whatever happens, I’ll just keep moving forward. Like an avalanche.” ― Michelle Phan
16. “Do not tarry. To go forward is to move toward perfection. March on, and fear not the thorns, or the sharp stones on life’s path.” ― Kahlil Gibran
17. “As big or small as the circumstance is, when you can accept that it simply ‘happened’ and start looking forward to how you can create the best outcome possible, this is when everything changes. This is when you allow your hero to shine.” ― Dean Graziosi
18. “The only thing a person can ever really do is keep moving forward. Take that big leap forward without hesitation, without once looking back. Simply forget the past and forge toward the future.” ― Alyson Noel
19. “You can clutch the past so tightly to your chest that it leaves your arms too full to embrace the present.”― Jan Glidewell
20. “As you keep moving forward, you can stay upright even when outside forces try to pull you down.” ― Bonnie L. Oscarson
20 Inspirational Quotes About Moving Forward in Relationships
Sometimes, a change needs to happen in relationships for both parties to truly thrive. That can mean moving forward in different directions or starting on a new path together. Find motivation to make the necessary changes in your personal and professional relationships with these quotes for moving forward.
21. “Life is flying by. You don’t have time to waste another minute being negative, offended or bitter. If someone did you wrong, get over it and move forward.” ― Joel Osteen
22. “The only thing a person can ever really do is keep moving forward. Take that big leap forward without hesitation, without once looking back. Simply forget the past and forge toward the future.” ― Alyson Noel
23. “The truth is, unless you let go, unless you forgive yourself, unless you forgive the situation, unless you realize that the situation is over, you cannot move forward.” ― Steve Maraboli
24. “If everyone is moving forward together, then success takes care of itself.” ― Henry Ford
25. “Find a group of people who challenge and inspire you; spend a lot of time with them, and it will change your life.” ― Amy Poehler
26. “Lots of people want to ride with you in the limo, but what you want is someone who will take the bus with you when the limo breaks down.” ― Oprah Winfrey
27. “Sometimes you have to move on without certain people. If they’re meant to be in your life, they’ll catch up.” ― Mandy Hale
28. “Growing apart doesn’t change the fact that for a long time we grew side by side; our roots will always be tangled. I’m glad for that.” ― Ally Condie
29. “In the process of letting go you will lose many things from the past, but you will find yourself.” ― Deepak Chopra
30. “Each friend represents a world in us, a world possibly not born until they arrive, and it is only by this meeting that a new world is born.” ― Anais Nin
31. “When it comes to your clients, be in the relationship business, not the transaction business. Securing customer loyalty without a relationship is a difficult task in today’s connected world.” ― Dean Graziosi
32. “No road is long with good company.” ― Turkish Proverb
33. “Holding on is believing that there’s only a past; letting go is knowing that there’s a future.” ― Daphne Rose Kingma
34. “Hatred is never appeased by hatred in this world. By non-hatred alone is hatred appeased. This is a law eternal. / There are those who do not realize that one day we all must die. But those who do realize this settle their quarrels.” ― The Buddha
35. “When you hold resentment toward another, you are bound to that person or condition by an emotional link that is stronger than steel. Forgiveness is the only way to dissolve that link and get free.” ― Catherine Ponder
36. “Moving on is a simple thing, what it leaves behind is hard.” ― Dave Mustaine
37. “Rehashing the past wouldn’t change anything. Time to move forward.” ― Zena Wynn
38. “You really don’t have to burn any bridges to let go… You don’t have to destroy anything. You can just decide to cross over and move on.” ― Marta Mrotek
39. “Guilt can be an unrelenting source of pain. It keeps us stuck in the past and prevents us from moving forward.” ― Darlene Lancer
40. “Time heals nothing unless you move along with it.” ― Dean Graziosi
20 Motivational Quotes on Moving Forward in Business
Business success is never linear — sometimes you feel on top of the world and other times you feel like the ultimate underdog. No matter what, remember that you have the power to move forward and begin an even better chapter. When you feel stuck or ready to give up, remember these quotes.
41. “Don’t dwell on what went wrong. Instead, focus on what to do next. Spend your energies on moving forward toward finding the answer.” ― Denis Waitley
42. “Most overnight successes are about ten years in the making.” ― Amy Leigh Mercree
43. “If we fail to adapt, we fail to move forward.” ― John Wooden
44. “When you can’t go back, you have to worry only about the best way of moving forward.” ― Paulo Coelho
45. “It does not matter how slowly you go as long as you do not stop.” ― Confucius
46. “Don’t be afraid if things seem difficult in the beginning. That’s only the initial impression. The important thing is not to retreat; you have to master yourself.” ― Olga Korbut
47. “Our next level is always on the other side of an obstacle and always on the other side of a challenge.” ― Dean Graziosi
48. “A year from now you may wish you had started today.” ― Karen Lamb
49. “There are many ways of going forward, but only one way of standing still.” ― Franklin D. Roosevelt
50. “You must take action now that will move you towards your goals. Develop a sense of urgency in your life.” ― Les Brown; H. Jackson Brown, Jr.
51. “Every dreamer knows that it is entirely possible to be homesick for a place you’ve never been to, perhaps more homesick than for familiar ground.” ― Judith Thurman
52. “If you’re not moving forward, you’re falling back.” ― Sam Waterston
53. “Set your goal and keep moving forward.” ― Georges St-Pierre
54. “You are always a student, never a master. You have to keep moving forward.” ― Conrad Hall
55. “You just keep moving forward and doing what you do, and hope that it resonates with people. And if it doesn’t, you just keep moving on until you find a project that does.” ― Octavia Spencer
56. “I feel like if you’re not afraid of something, you shouldn’t do it. If you’re just coasting through things, what’s the point? You’re not learning.” ― Nina Dobrev
57. “You just have to keep driving down the road. It’s going to bend and curve and you’ll speed up and slow down, but the road keeps going.” ― Ellen DeGeneres
58. “Once you know where you want to go, you can start taking action steps towards the best year of your life, which will evolve into the best 10 years of your life, and ultimately to the best rest of your life.” ― Dean Graziosi
59. “You can learn a lot from failure, but that requires you to continue moving forward despite having failed.” ― Darcy Oordt
60. “Our goals can only be reached through a vehicle of a plan, in which we must fervently believe, and upon which we must vigorously act. There is no other route to success.” ― Pablo Picasso
Letting Go and Moving On with Confidence
The reality is, life moves fast. You can either keep moving or get left behind — the choice is yours. Make the confident choice to move forward in business, life and relationships, and watch how much your life can grow.
If you love quotes, let Dean know your favorite from today’s blog.
Send your message straight to Dean’s personal cell by texting 480-400-9019 today!