How many times have you wished you could simply think about money and have it magically appear in your bank account? Unfortunately, money doesn’t come for free—reaching financial abundance requires hard work.
However, that’s not to say that your current mindset can’t affect your career path and the number of money-making opportunities that come your way. In fact, it’s quite the opposite! To be successful in life and business, you need to believe you’re worthy of the wealth, and that all starts with your mindset.
One way to improve your mindset is with positive affirmations for abundance. While positive abundance affirmations can’t miraculously create financial abundance, they can create an abundance mindset that you can use to power your success.
From the law of attraction and affirmations for abundance and prosperity, to money affirmations to attract more wealth into your life, take a look at our favorite positive abundance affirmations—and why they work.
The Importance of an Abundance Mindset for Success
Your brain is a marvelous machine capable of so many things. One way to think of it is like a sponge: Your brain absorbs moments and memories, new information and fresh ideas. Plus, it helps clean up dilemmas and adds a new shine to old goals.
The problem is—just like a sponge—your brain will soak up both positive and negative thoughts.
When you think positive thoughts, you allow yourself to remain hopeful and productive. But when you think negative thoughts, you allow doubt or insecurities to consume your subconscious mind. And when your subconscious mind soaks up all that negativity, it becomes impossible to achieve true success in life or in business. After all, you can’t clean with a dirty sponge, can you?
Your thoughts play a massive role in your overall happiness and success, especially when it comes to financial abundance. Just like Dean Graziosi says, “Getting rich isn’t about a magic pill that puts money in your bank account for doing nothing… It’s about changing your habits and your thoughts. And you can start today.”
Start changing your habits and thoughts with positive abundance affirmations you believe in.
The Secret of Affirmations for Abundance and Prosperity
Daily affirmations are a powerful way to improve your mindset. They encourage you to think positively about everything in your life, including the things that might not be going so well right now, like your finances. When you choose an affirmation and believe in it 100%, you can convince your subconscious mind to embrace that affirmation as fact.
So, if you say, “I will be rich,” and believe it with your whole heart, you can build the mindset to achieve it. You will begin to silence those constant negative thoughts telling you financial abundance isn’t possible.
Of course, just believing in these affirmations won’t cause unexpected money or business success to magically fall into your lap. But what they will do is harness the law of attraction to bring more positive energy your way. When you think more positive thoughts, you produce more positive outcomes.
There was a time when Dean was just like you. Held back by limiting beliefs and not enough money in his bank account, and striving to chase his wildest dreams. But Dean himself would be the first to tell you that a scarcity mindset can confine you. Your thoughts determine your level of success, and not believing in yourself impacts your well-being for the worse.
If you want to be successful in life and reach financial security, your first step is to believe that you can do it.
How to Incorporate Abundance Affirmations into Your Daily Routine
For affirmations to take root in your subconscious mind, you need to fully believe in them. So, to begin reaping the benefits of abundance affirmations, choose affirmations that resonate personally with you. Focus on 1 to 3 that you connect with the most, so it’s easier to remember and recite them each day.
From here, decide how to incorporate them into your daily routine. You can say your affirmations out loud, write them down on a piece of paper or recite them in your head like a mantra. Some people choose to repeat their affirmations while looking into a mirror. Others simply write their affirmations alongside their to-do lists each day. It doesn’t really matter how you recite your affirmations. All that matters is that you believe in them every time you use them.
Try to commit to reciting your affirmations in the morning or before you go to bed as part of your daily routine. If you’re the forgetful type, keep your positive affirmations on a slip of paper in your wallet or cell phone case. And if you’re feeling generous, don’t hold onto these secret abundance affirmations for yourself—share them with family, friends and colleagues so you can elevate your mindset together.
Powerful Affirmations for Abundance and Prosperity
Build momentum in your life with these powerful affirmations for abundance and prosperity.
1. I am abundant.
2. I have the right to develop and grow.
3. I create prosperity easily and effortlessly.
4. I speak and think only of prosperity.
5. I exist to have an abundant life and to be happy and fulfilled.
6. All of my actions lead to abundance and prosperity.
7. I see myself living in limitless abundance.
8. I am prosperous, I was prosperous and I will continue to be prosperous.
9. I am thankful for the abundance and prosperity in my life.
10. I open my heart to accept all the abundance the universe has for me.
11. My cup overflows with prosperity.
12. My prosperous thoughts create a prosperous life.
13. Abundance is within my reach; my fingertips burst with prosperity.
14. My actions create constant wealth.
15. My riches fill me, and I will never go without.
Positive Affirmations to Build an Abundance Mindset
Positive affirmations are one of the least spoken about habits of successful people. Choose one (or more!) of these affirmations to build your abundance mindset.
16. I deserve to be abundant.
17. All the time I dedicate to my dreams is going to pay off.
18. Positivity of every kind is drawn to me.
19. I am open to receiving limitless abundance.
20. I know I deserve better. Instead of settling, I’m going to do better.
21. At this very moment, enormous wealth and power are available to me.
22. I have whatever I need to succeed.
23. Opportunities are coming and will continue to come to me.
24. I can feel abundance on its way, and I am ready to welcome it.
25. All doors in my path are open.
26. I attract prosperous ideas and act on them with ease.
27. There is a clear path before me to abundance.
28. I attract endless abundance through my gratitude.
29. I have all that I need, and I will share my success with others.
30. I allow success to find me and will meet it with a smile.
Money Affirmations to Attract More to Your Bank Account
The verdict is still out on if money can buy you happiness. But we’re the first to agree that more in your bank account means fewer unpaid bills and better opportunities for yourself and your family. Select one of these money affirmations to put yourself in a money mindset.
31. Everything I touch turns to gold.
32. I embrace new avenues of income.
33. Money doesn’t control me, I control money.
34. I am grateful for the financial security that is constant in my life.
35. Every day, I am becoming richer.
36. I share my riches with joy, and they return to me multiplied in wonderful ways.
37. Large amounts of money are coming to me in ever-increasing numbers.
38. I will make money doing what I love.
39. I am open to all of the wealth life offers me.
40. I release all negative energy over money.
41. I choose to believe that it is becoming easier and easier to attract wealth into my life.
42. I spend money wisely and for a greater purpose.
43. All resistance to money is gone from my life.
44. My life will not revolve around money because I will be secure.
45. My financial freedom is within reach.
Daily Affirmations to Encourage Positive Energy
Never underestimate the power of positivity and a positive mindset for growth and success. Check out these daily affirmations to encourage positive thinking.
46. I give myself permission to release toxic thoughts.
47. I am not a prisoner of my mind; I control my day.
48. I will forever be headed in the right direction.
49. I accept my emotions and let them serve their purpose.
50. I make a difference in the world by simply existing in it.
51. Every day, my body is recharged and empowered with increased positive energy.
52. If I fail, I will fail forward.
53. I radiate positivity.
54. I am confident in all that I am, all that I have, and all that I can do.
55. Every cell in my body vibrates at a positive frequency.
56. I release thoughts that drain me and refocus my energy on thoughts that empower me.
57. My positivity is my priority.
58. I am capable of achieving my dreams.
59. My worries pale in comparison to abilities.
60. I will be successful because I am a good person.
Trigger the Law of Attraction with Self-Love Affirmations
The law of attraction brings positivity into your orbit. When used as a part of self-care, the law of attraction can also help improve your self-esteem. Convince yourself that you’re worthy of wealth with these self-love affirmations.
61. I am confident in my ability to create the life I desire.
62. Everything I need to succeed is already within me.
63. The law of attraction is constantly working in my favor.
64. My gut instinct has never steered me wrong; I am smart and capable.
64. Every day, I visualize my desires and use them as fuel for the rest of my life.
65. I have the ability to create absolutely anything I want.
66. I am at the steering wheel, and there is no driver I trust better than me.
67. My dreams will come true.
68. Every day, I grow stronger and more capable of manifesting my dreams.
69. I will build my strengths like muscles to lift me to my dreams.
70. I am loved. The people who love me propel me forward.
71. I can do this.
72. I love myself and the life I’m building.
73. I am strong, I am smart, I am ready to succeed.
74. I love myself for who I am; my flaws are part of my perfection.
75. I am increasingly confident in my ability to create the life I desire.
Channel an Abundant Life with Prosperity Affirmations
You might try countless things on your quest to find financial abundance and inner peace: guided meditation, journaling, personal development courses—you name it! One thing you should add to that list ASAP is positive affirmations.
When positive people channel their beliefs into affirmations, they truly see a change. Positive affirmations are a powerful way to attract abundance and success. And when supported by hard work and personal development, abundance affirmations can help create an unstoppable force.
What affirmation will you recite daily?
Text your newest affirmation to Dean at 480-400-9019 and tell him you found it on the blog.
Your message will go straight to Dean’s personal cell—seriously!