Journaling, goal setting and… positive affirmations? That’s right! Reciting positive affirmations is one of the rarely mentioned habits of successful people!
Affirmations are positive mantras that can help you defeat self-doubt and negative thoughts. When you work affirmations into your daily routine (and channel your belief into them!), you can start to make positive changes both in life and business.
Think of it this way: Successful people aren’t just successful because they worked hard—they’re successful because they believed deep down in their souls that they would be successful! You can unlock that same success with the help of positive affirmations for confidence and self-esteem.
Check out this master list of 100 positive affirmations to add to your daily routine.
The Importance of Positive Affirmations in Your Daily Routine
If you’ve ever asked yourself how to be a more positive or confident person, the answer lies in your subconscious mind. Hear us out: You’re the only one who listens to your internal self-talk. When you think negative thoughts, they wreak havoc on your mental and emotional well-being.
So you can understand how your own thoughts play a massive role in your overall success. Like Dean Graziosi says, “Happiness leads to success, not the other way around.” To reach your true success, you need to start working on your happiness first. And affirmations you believe in can help.
Positive affirmations are powerful tools to help you unlock happiness. They act as daily reminders that improve your mindset. Research even shows they can increase your feelings of self-worth!
The magic in affirmations is that they encourage you to focus on the positive and important things in your life, like your loved ones, achievements and strengths. When you reflect on the things you know you love about yourself and your life, you amplify the power those positive things have over your mindset.
And as long as you believe in the affirmations you tell yourself, your actions and mindset will follow suit.
How to Make Positive Affirmations a Habit
For affirmations to take root in your subconscious mind, you need to make them a daily habit and put your belief into them. For some, the easiest way to work affirmations into their daily routine is to say them out loud in front of a mirror. Other people, like Dean, enjoy writing their affirmations alongside their goals in their journal.
If neither of those sound like a good fit for you, you can just repeat them in your head, like a mantra, while you meditate or get ready for the day. If you’re the forgetful type, consider writing the affirmations on a slip of paper. Keep the writings in your wallet or cell phone case, so you can remember to recite them each day.
Regardless of your process, the most important thing is to choose affirmations that resonate with you personally. For the affirmations to work, you must believe in them! Start by choosing 2 or 3 affirmations for confidence and self-esteem, then work them into your daily routine.
Positive Affirmations to Boost Low Self-Esteem
You can have the brains and the talent, but without high self-esteem, you’ll never bring your full self to the table. Try out these affirmations to boost low self-esteem.
1. I deserve to be happy and successful.
2. I deserve everything I have accomplished.
3. I am in charge of myself.
4. My imperfections make me unique, and I love them.
5. What I have done today was the best I could do, and, for that, I am thankful.
6. I accept others as they are and accept myself as I am.
7. I will not apologize for being myself.
8. I am resilient. I am enough.
9. I trust in my ability to succeed.
10. I can overcome any hurdle in my path.
Positive Affirmations to Silence Negative Thoughts
Of all the thoughts you hear in your subconscious mind, negative thoughts can be loudest. Fight back with positive affirmations that cut through the noise and silence your inner pessimist.
11. No matter my circumstances, I can choose happiness.
12. There are no mistakes, just opportunities to learn.
13. My past might be ugly, but my future is beautiful.
14. I flow like a river, adapting to all of life’s circumstances.
15. I deserve a good life.
16. I let go of the negative feelings I have about myself, and I embrace all that is good.
17. I am never alone. I am always loved.
18. There is nothing to fear if I trust in myself.
19. I replace my anger with understanding and love.
20. Mistakes and setbacks are stepping stones to my success.
Self-Esteem Affirmations to Build Your Self-Confidence
Let’s be real: We all have moments when we just want to shout, “I’m not good enough!” But the truth is, you are good enough—you just haven’t believed it yet. These self-esteem affirmations can help etch self-confidence right into your brain.
21. Being confident comes naturally to me.
22. I am my own biggest fan.
23. I speak my mind with confidence because I trust myself.
24. Confidence is my superpower.
25. I inhale confidence and exhale doubt.
26. I stand by my decisions. They are sound.
27. I see fear as the fuel for my success.
28. Nothing is impossible because I am capable.
29. I am fearless. My doubts melt in the glow of my confidence.
30. I’ve made it through hard times before and have come out stronger. I will do it again.
Confidence Affirmations to Incorporate in Your Self-Talk
Positive self-talk is key to growing your confidence. If you’ve been having trouble hyping yourself up to face the day, try out these confidence affirmations to add into your self-talk.
31. I possess an incredible power to achieve anything I desire.
32. My mistakes do not define me.
33. I am bold. I am courageous. I am strong.
34. I am a clear, confident speaker, and my words hold power.
35. I am unafraid to say no. I will always stand up for myself.
36. I am knowledgeable. All that I need to know, I already know, and all the guidance I need is inside me.
37. I am proud of myself.
38. I am worthy of all the incredible things coming to me.
39. My confidence in myself grows each day.
40. I am the boss of my day.
Powerful Affirmations to Encourage Positive Thoughts
When you believe in them, affirmations have the power to create a positive mindset. Encourage positive thoughts about yourself, your business and your life with these affirmations.
41. I will not worry about what I cannot control.
42. I have the power to create change.
43. My focus is the next step, not the entire path.
44. I am not pushed by my problems; I am propelled by my dreams.
45. I am a powerhouse. I am indestructible.
46. I do not have to justify my life or my choices to anyone.
47. I choose to be happy.
48. Even when I can’t see the good, it is always there.
49. My dream life will be my reality.
50. My ability to overcome challenges will never fail.
Daily Affirmations to Increase Your Self-Worth
There are more than 7 billion people in this world, but there’s only one you. Learn to celebrate everything about yourself, even those flaws you might not love so much. Increase your self-worth with these daily affirmations.
51. I am a unique and special person.
52. I am worthy of respect and love.
53. I have amazing talents to share with the world.
54. People love me for me.
55. I belong in this world; there are people that care about me, and I care about me.
56. What I do has meaning. My actions are meaningful and inspiring.
57. I accept myself for who I am.
58. I am unstoppable.
59. My ability to conquer my challenges is limitless; my potential to succeed is infinite.
60. In a sea of billions, I am perfectly me.
Morning Affirmations to Start the Day with Positivity
When you start the day on a bad note, chances are, you’ll end the day on a bad note. So by this logic, if you start the day on a positive note, you’ll have a positive day! Kickstart an upbeat day with these morning affirmations.
61. Today is a good day because I said so.
62. Today I face my life head-on.
63. Today I choose to see the positive qualities of every person I meet
64. Every morning I am closer to achieving my goals.
65. I am positive and optimistic. I believe things will always work out for the best.
66. Today I will leave my old habits in the past and create happy, healthy habits.
67. Today I choose to see all difficulties as opportunities that will make me stronger.
68. Today can never stop me.
69. Today I will release my fears and be my true self.
70. I have everything I need to win today.
Inspiring Affirmations to Stay Motivated (Even When in Doubt)
When it seems like all of the odds are stacked against you, remember there’s always a way out. When in doubt, recite these inspiring affirmations to stay motivated.
71. I love challenges; they bring out the best in me.
72. I am the author of my own destiny.
73. I am the architect of my life: I build its foundation and choose to make it beautiful.
74. I am a living, breathing example of motivation.
75. Nothing is impossible if I try.
76. My doubts are not stronger than my courage.
77. When my doubt whispers, my confidence roars.
78. I am fueled by passion, not the desire to prove something.
79. My life has purpose, and my work can transform lives.
80. I trust that my path is leading me to success.
Joyful Affirmations To Spark Positive Change in Your Own Life
Life’s too short to hold onto pent-up anger or sadness! Reclaim the direction of your life by speaking positivity and happiness into existence with these joyful affirmations.
81. I choose happiness. I will always choose happiness.
82. When life gets me down, I will rise once again.
83. I will turn down the volume for negativity, and blast the volume for positivity.
84. Joy is a choice, and I will make every day.
85. There is only room for positivity in my life.
86. My life is fulfilling and bursting with joy.
87. I release all anxiety and doubt; I am full of love, peace and joy.
88. I attract positivity like a magnet.
89. My joy is contagious and will make the whole world smile.
90. I have a light inside of me that will never go dark.
Personal Development Affirmations for a Better Version of You
Whether you want to improve your skills or are committed to fully reinventing yourself, personal development starts with a positive mindset. Try working these personal development affirmations into your daily routine.
91. I detach from anything that does not serve me.
92. I am a powerful creator and will create the life I want.
93. I surround myself with positive people who bring out the best in me.
94. I’m allowed to make mistakes; they don’t define me.
95. I am proud of my skills and have worked hard to succeed.
96. My talents are something no one can ever take away from me.
97. I am solution-minded. I can solve any problem that comes my way.
98. I am doing the best I can with the knowledge and experience I have obtained thus far.
99. I am building the most fantastic future.
100. I am a work in progress; the best is yet to come.
Positive Affirmations: Simple Ways to Have a Great Day
Affirmations can be powerful things, especially when used by positive people. They’re simple ways to push yourself out of your comfort zone and replace self-doubt with self-love. Discover the life-changing effects of positive affirmations—and the law of attraction—when you incorporate these mantras into your everyday routine.
Which positive affirmation will you try?
Text your newest mantra to Dean at 480-400-9019 and tell him you found it on the blog!
Your message will go straight to Dean’s personal cell—for real!